New to blogging or simply looking for some fresh blog post ideas for beauty bloggers?
You’ve come to the right place! I have packed this post FULL of blog post ideas for the beauty niche including some beginner, tutorial, and collection blog post ideas!
Let’s dive in!
Easy Ways to Come Up with Blog Content Ideas
Coming up with ideas for what to write about for your blog can be pretty rough if you’re not in a creative headspace but here are some easy tips for coming up with blog content ideas!
1. Utilize PINTEREST!
Pinterest is my favorite way to come up with blog post content. Simply search a key term inside of your niche (such as “beauty tips for beginners”) and you’ll find a huge selection of blog posts already discussing the topic and the first pins to pop up will be the most popular pins clicked on by your target audience!
Put your own spin on the topics that pop up and BOOM fresh content!
2. Check out Facebook groups!
One of my favorite ways to come up with content ideas is to go to my target audience itself and figure out what they are looking for. This is by far the easiest way to come up with fresh blog content ideas that you KNOW your target audience is interested in learning about!
Simply type in the Facebook search bar something about your niche (maybe “beauty tips”) and join the groups! Once you’re in, browse through and see what your target audience is looking for help with and note down some content ideas!
Most groups do not allow any kind of self-promotion, however, so beware of that and do not promote your own content inside of the groups if so.
3. Utilize Google AdWords Keyword Planner
If you want to take things a step further and figure out what to write about that is more likely to rank on both Google and Pinterest, head to Google AdWords Keyword Planner.
Simply type in a key phrase (maybe a topic you’ve already covered) and see what pops up under “keyword ideas”. You’ll see to the right of keyword ideas are a few lists. One for average monthly searches and one for competition. Ideally, you want to choose a topic that is higher in monthly searches but has low competition.
If you need help narrowing down your niche before you get to this point, click here.
Now, keep those ideas in mind for future brainstorming because I already have some blog post ideas for you today!
Diving into starting your first blog?
I’ve recently launched a free course that dives in DEEP on all that it takes to start your first WordPress blog & I would love to have you!
In the course we dive into:
- How to create your blog business plan
- How to set up WordPress hosting
- A detailed WordPress dashboard walk-thru
- How to customize your website
- Which website plug-ins are recommended
- What pages you need on your site
- How to write your first blog post
- How to create a content plan & strategy
- Info about your social media accounts
- How to set up Google Analytics
- What other sites/apps are recommended
- A list of influencer/blogger networks that pay
Click the button below to learn more!
Blog Post Ideas for Beauty Bloggers
- Top-rated ____ (types of makeup) round up
- Best everyday makeup products (high-end/drugstore)
- Makeup products every woman should have in her makeup bag
- What’s in my makeup bag
- Holy grail makeup favorites (high-end/drugstore)
- 5 Best (season/color) lipsticks
- Best drugstore (makeup product)
- Simple makeup hacks everyone should know
- A product review
- Beginners guide to face makeup
- Beginners guide to eye makeup
- Beginners guide to false lashes
- Beginners guide to full-face makeup
- Bridal makeup tutorial
- Makeup tutorial for looking great in pictures
- (event) makeup tutorial
- Halloween themed makeup tutorial
- The best foundations for (skin type)
- Drugstore dupes for (high-end makeup product)
- Where to save and where to splurge when buying makeup
- Best makeup products under ___ (10, 25, 50, etc)
- Beginner’s guide to makeup
- Makeup brushes every makeup collection need
- How to clean makeup brushes
- Tips for doing a natural makeup look
- Beauty tips for glowing skin
- Makeup tips professional artists swear by
- How to prepare your face for makeup
- Date night makeup look
- Round up of favorite beauty bloggers/YouTubers
- Best beauty products on a budget
- Top-rated ____ (makeup product)
- Beauty wish lists – holiday season MUST!
- Best travel makeup products
- Best on-the-go makeup products
- How to store your makeup
- Collection of your favorite makeup tutorials
- Morning skincare routine favorites
- Evening skincare routine favorites
- Recent makeup trend
I hope this list of blog post ideas for beauty bloggers is helpful and given you a handful of ideas for your upcoming content calendar!