Looking for some mental health blog post ideas? I’ve put together a list full of blog post ideas for mental health bloggers that your audience will love!
I’ve included blog posts about self care, mindset, journaling, and more!
Let’s dive in!
How to Brainstorm What to Write About On Your Blog
If you find yourself coming up with blog content ideas when your head is not in creative mode, here’s a few tips for generating posts!
1. Utilize Pinterest!
Pinterest is a fantastic tool for generating new blog post ideas. Simply search a key term in your niche (such as “beauty tips”) and you’ll find plenty of quality material already discussing the topic, with first pins popping up being popularly clicked upon by those who frequent this site!
2. Utilize Facebook groups!
One of my favorite ways to come up with content ideas is to go to my target audience itself and figure out what they are looking for. This is by far the easiest way to come up with fresh blog content ideas that you KNOW your target audience is interested in learning about!
Simply type in the Facebook search bar something about your niche (maybe “beauty tips”) and join the groups! Once you’re in, browse through and see what your target audience is looking for help with and note down some content ideas!
Most groups do not allow any kind of self-promotion, however, so beware of that and do not promote your own content inside of the groups if so.
3. Utilize Google AdWords Keyword Planner!
If you want to take things a step further and figure out what to write about that is more likely to rank on both Google and Pinterest, head to Google AdWords Keyword Planner.
Simply type in a key phrase (maybe a topic you’ve already covered) and see what pops up under “keyword ideas”. You’ll see to the right of keyword ideas are a few lists. One for average monthly searches and one for competition. Ideally, you want to choose a topic that is higher in monthly searches but has low competition.
If you need help narrowing down your niche before you get to this point, click here.
Now, keep those ideas in mind for future brainstorming because I already have some blog post ideas for you today!
Diving into starting your first blog?
I’ve recently launched a free course that dives in DEEP on all that it takes to start your first WordPress blog & I would love to have you!
In the course we dive into:
- How to create your blog business plan
- How to set up WordPress hosting
- A detailed WordPress dashboard walk-thru
- How to customize your website
- Which website plug-ins are recommended
- What pages you need on your site
- How to write your first blog post
- How to create a content plan & strategy
- Info about your social media accounts
- How to set up Google Analytics
- What other sites/apps are recommended
- A list of influencer/blogger networks that pay
Click the button below to learn more!
Blog Post Ideas for Mental Health Bloggers
- How to mood journal
- How to begin journaling
- Tips for manifesting
- Affirmations for ____
- Mental health tips for (situation/moms/etc)
- Personal growth journey tips
- How to shift your mindset
- What is self-care
- Self care ideas for _____
- How to find your self-love language
- Tips for _____ (anxiety/depression/etc)
- How to survive bad mental health days
- Tips for bad mental health days
- How to work on believing in yourself
- How to start loving yourself
- Mental health self-help tools
- Mental health podcasts
- Mental health books
- Best mental health blogs
- Best mental health youtube channels
- Meditation for beginners
- Mental health support ideas
- Daily self-care ideas
- Morning self-care ideas
- Evening self-care ideas
- Weekend self-care ideas
- How to decompress after work
- How to shift your mindset
- How to think more positively
- How to break your negative mindset
- Daily ways to take care of your mental health
- What to do when you’re stressed out
- Basic self-care tips for bad mental health days
- What having ____ is like (depression/anxiety)
I hope these blog post ideas for mental health bloggers have given you a few ideas to add to your content calendar!
Leave a Reply